Welcome to Aberdeen Dance!
Dance | Singing | Acting | Gymnastics | Musical Theatre
Friendship, fun and fitness from 18-months-old all the way to adulthood
You can choose from a wide choice of dance and acting classes and book on the links below…
Modern jazz 4-18 yrs
Musical Theatre 3-18yrs
Acting 7-18 yrs
Highland 4-18 yrs
Street dance 4-18 yrs
Contemporary 5-18 yrs
Lyrical Acro 8-18yrs
Commercial 8-18 yrs
Acrobatic gymnastics 5-18yrs
Being a boy I was quite nervous to start going to classes, however straight away I felt comfortable in a class mainly madeup of girls, they don’t treat me any different, I can just be me and now I have lots of really close friends at AAPA. I am now doing Tap, Ballet, Jazz and Acro when all I started doing was Musical Theatre ! I have definately come out of my comfort zone to try new things.
I started classes at AAPA when I was 7 and I now go almost every day! I love APAA because it keeps me fit and active and I have made lots of new friends. I love doing all the Shows and Competitions – they have given me lots of confidence.
I’ve been with AAPA since I was a baby at the Mac the Monkey classes, moving up each year with new skills and more confidence. The best part is the friendships I’ve made along the way and being part of the AAPA family.
Five things your child will love about AAPA, we promise:
• The life-changing opportunities. From performing on-stage at Disneyland Paris to doing ballet with professional Russian dancers to attending gymnastics festivals.
• The qualified, professionally trained and extremely experienced teachers. Here, students aren’t just numbers. Your children have names, feelings, goals and ambitions, and we want to help in any way we can.
• The chance to make friends for life. Our students say having fun
and performing with their newfound friends is the best feeling ever!
• The option to be the best they can be, in shows & competitions. AAPA students often get into top London colleges and win dance competitions, but exams, productions, competitions and auditions are all optional. So is registering with the casting agency.
• The family vibe. Everyone’s welcome.